....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tooth time

Today, Hunter heard something on TV about wiggling a tooth, so he decided to wiggle his top left tooth, because it was loose. The next thing we knew, he came running out of the bathroom saying his tooth was gone. We/he doesn't know when, where, or how. I'm thinking that he swallowed it. (So, Kristen, if you find a random tooth in your house, it belongs to us!)

Guess it was time to come out!

4 comments:

kristen lewis said...

Gross! If I find a random tooth in my house, I will call you right after I finish vomiting! But that is exciting news for him.

Laurie said...

Yay Hunter! But I have to say, I have never had a child not know where the tooth was! I hope the tooth fairy still comes to visit!;)

Stacey said...

Hooray for Hunter! Exciting stuff! Just be glad you don't have to spoon thru poop looking for a tooth. Remember me carrying plastic spoons looking for a special quarter that was swallowed?! What a crack up. Tell Hunter congrats!

Lori E. said...

Oh how cute!!! I have loved catching up on you and your blog Mary! I guess I need to find time to blog since it has been 9 months since I have. I will work on that. I like your new lay out also!! You rock!!!