....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Sunday, November 15, 2009

Family pics

We went and got our "bi-annual" Christmas pics done today after church. I thought they turned out good. Individual kids.....Emily
Janae....



Hunter...


And mom with Janae. I've been thinking for the last two years that I was going to have this picture made, and send it in to the newspaper for Mother's day when they do their look a like contest. I have so many people say she looks just like me, and I'd really like to just see if it could win something, or at least get a mention!! People have stopped me in the grocery store and commented on it. I don't see it, but you judge......do we have a chance??

Janae says, "no we don't". Give us some feedback, and I'll share it with her!



3 comments:

kristen lewis said...

These are GREAT pictures. I love the one of the whole family. Where did you get them done?

BTW, I am with Janae. I see resemblance but would not call you look alikes.

Laurie said...

Those pics turned out great! We really need to do that as a fam too!

Lori E. said...

Those are so cute!!! I am with Kristen you look alike but I see John in Janae. Send it in anyway, what in the world do I know???