....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy early birthday, Hunt

Hunter's 7th birthday is this coming Friday. I think I've said before that what he wanted more than anything was a guinea pig. (Thank you "G-Force". ) So, we went out and got him one for his birthday. He was so incredibly excited. So am I. Yet another cage to clean out.





I just can't tell you how happy he is. That's about all he's getting for his birthday, a couple more small things on the actual day, but we told him that ahead of time, and he didn't care. He really, really, really wanted one, and so his wish was granted!



3 comments:

Laurie said...

Happy early Birthday Hunter!! Mary...that thing is HUGE!!!

Stacey said...

Happy Birthday, Hunter!! Ooooh, I love guineas! They walk around and you can't tell if they are going forward or backward. So chubby and cute. Enjoy!

Lori E. said...

OOOOhhhh, that is sweet Mary. Nothing brings a mom's heart more joy than to make our kids that happy. Even if it means another mouth to feed. lol