....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Future Farmer?

This would be my son on the tractor with his Uncle Jerry.










He had the time of his life. Jerry lives around alot of brush and land that hasn't been cleared out, that's what they are doing in this last picture. Hunt is helping to clear out some of the trees, brush, and whatever else might be lurking in there. He was able to lower and lift the front bucket thing, whatever it's called! :) This was also his first driving experience, and for a 6 year old, he did a really good job.



2 comments:

Angie said...

That looks like little boy heaven! I would make that Tim Taylor sound (you know, the one he makes when something manly is going on or being said) but I don't know how to type it.

Laurie said...

Little boy's dream...riding a real tractor! Way to go Hunter!