....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sleepover

Hunter had his first sleepover last night. It was at our house. We had tried one other time, but his friend didn't make it....we had to call mom. Hunter had cried and cried that night, he was so disappointed. Janae is frequently getting to spend the night/have someone spend the night with her, and although there is a 3 grade difference between them, he feels that it is very unfair. So, last night after t-ball, he and Miles started "begging" (and they weren't afraid to admit they were begging), and we gave in. Hunter came up to me and said "I have a puppy dog face, please, please, please!!". Now, how can I say no to that! Although, I strongly told him it wasn't because of the begging that he was allowed to have a friend over. Can't encourage it, I certainly don't want that to become a habit, even though I thought it was humorous last night. Whew, this was at 11:45 last night, when they finally were both asleep. We started trying to wind down at 10:30. Kinda hope we don't do this again for awhile...I'm beat! They were both very good, but I don't stay up late...and I was soooo ready for them to go to sleep. I went in there and sat on the bed for 1/2 hour, otherwise, they might still be up this morning!!!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Just so cute! But I agree....totally exhausting for Mom!