....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Summer baseball and horrible mommy!

Time for t-ball! For the 3rd year in a row, I'm one of the coaches! Last night was our first game. We are the Dodgers! Hunter played pitcher for our first game, and even though there is no actual pitching since it is t-ball, he did a great job. He managed to get 4 or 5 outs, I lost track!





Kudos to Stacey for the pics, because I obviously was just a tad bit busy to take pictures. I also had a picture e-mailed to me that I'd love to figure out how to pull off my e-mail and put on here. Any words of wisdom from anyone on how to do that? I played with it a bit, and couldn't figure out if there was any way to do that. On another note, I get a huge "L" on my forehead and the worst mommy in world award tonight. Janae had a birthday invitation come last week for one of her very best friends in the world, for a swimming party. When I looked at it, I "saw" Friday on the invitation, told mom Janae was coming. Just a few minutes ago, I looked at it again to check the times and saw that it was TONIGHT!! Of course it ended at 7:30, and I saw it at 7:25. I feel absolutely horrible. There are no words to describe how bad I feel. Janae cried when I told her, and I actually got teary eyed along with her. (I'm soooo sorry, Laurie!!) So, we're going to try to have her friend spend the night tomorrow night. I am usually so organized, have everything down with no problems, and I've never done anything like this! Hopefully, I never will again!



2 comments:

Laurie said...

We did miss Janae at the party! Every mommy deserves some oops every once in a while! Don't beat yourself up! Cass can't wait to come over!:)

Lori E. said...

ooooohhh baseball is so fun. Way to go Mary, being a coach!! You really are a multitalented woman. Have fun with it. I have done the same thing with a birthday invitation. The ones that are sent home in back packs. After a certain age, you don't check backpacks. Your not suppose to (although really might need to). I called the mother after the fact, when it was found, to explain how sorry I was and that I never saw it. She is still offended to this day!!! Her problem too! :D