....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Dr. Seuss week

We're having Dr. Seuss week at school. This morning for breakfast The Grinch and The Cat in the Hat came to visit.
Notice who is NOT in any of the pics. Janae went straight to the library, she wanted nothing to do with these characters! I thought it was cute!! Hunter got a picture, then he was finished and ready to go on to class. There were lots of kids getting autographs, but hardly any parents there taking pictures. That surprised me, I really thought that the younger kids would have their parents there with them. Oh well, guess it's too early and too busy for most of them.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Very cute and fun! Love Dr. Suess!

Angie said...

Can I just say, that Grinch is somewhat terrifying. eek!