....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Monday, March 15, 2010

Rainy Start to Spring Break

Today is the first official day of Spring Break, and it's rained buckets outside, and even snowed at times. Hunter has a pair of rain boots that we broke down and bought him at Target about a month ago. Every spring he has begged for some and we always said no, but gave in this year. Today was the perfect day to test them out.
Janae actually asked for a picture this time, so I had to oblige.


Her boots......



And last but not least, a dopey dog who has been inside all day!!



Happy Spring Break!!!


4 comments:

Stacey said...

I am with Hunter! I have been wanting some rainboots too! Seems to be the season! Love your dog pic! :)

Brooke said...

Yay for rain boots! I could have passed down many a pair...but by the time Zach outgrows them it seems the dog claims them as a chew toy!
That is no dog...it's a horse!!!

Laurie said...

Hey girl! I have been missing your updates since your blog went private...please forgive me!! I had no idea! I was so sorry to hear about Aztec! My heart goes out to you!!

How about today...snow during spring break...whodathunk? Needless to say we are spending our last Saturday before school starts back cooped up indoors!!

Thanks for having Cass over the other night...she had a lot of fun and insisted on buying the game "life". We have played it more than several times this week!!

Angie said...

It's snowboots at our house that are always getting vetoed. "No, you don't NEED any snowboots. It never SNOWS here!"

So of course it snows 18 times this season. I just love that Mother Nature.