....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Big Game

Well, today was our first big basketball game. We are the Orange Crush. Look at all those serious players in the huddle, getting ready to start. Hunter is next to Preston, #3. Getting some instructions from the ref....most of the kids were clueless in lining up and understanding how to get the game started.

Once they got started though, watch out!! These kids were serious players. Hunter really started getting into it after a few minutes. Once he gets even one little touch of the ball, it lights a fire under him. Now I'm not saying by any means that he's the star of the team, but he's sure enjoying himself.
He did get one shot at the goal, but darn it, he missed it this time. But he just runs up and down the court with a huge grin on his face. I tried to take a picture of the scoreboard right as the last buzzer went off, but they cleared it immediately. I will bravely admit that I was a bit ticked off. Give me at least 10 seconds to snap a picture!!



End score was 10-2, Orange Crush!! Go team!!!! We're going to have a fun season, although wish me luck, some of the games start at 8:45 (AM) and it's clear across town, next to Tech. Ugh!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very good blog you have here!