....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Thursday, February 26, 2009

Yikes.....

All right, just a quick note. I have heard about 3 different ladies who just found out they were pregnant in about a 4 day span. What the heck? What is in the water??? John told me to make sure not to drink it, so I'm going to be safe and only drink Coke from here on out. As far as I know, I won't be joining that club anytime soon.....When it rains it pours I guess. One of the ladies is Janae's best friend's mom. Her kids are exactly (within a month) the same age as my kids, and whoops, there's another one on the way. (I don't know if it's whoops, I just heard through the grapevine that she was pregnant, so I'm just assuming.) Does anybody else have any news to share that I need to know about?? Brooke?? Stacey?? Angie??

6 comments:

Brooke said...

Good grief woman, bite your tongue! I am speaking against a whoops at my house!

Stacey said...

You must have another friend named Stacey that spells with an "E"...can't be talking to me. :) HA! Please don't speak about those types of surprises.

Unknown said...

We have had a Vasectomy Stacey...unlike you! No whoops here.

kristen lewis said...

Maybe Janice. Now that would be funny!

Lori E. said...

Hey Mary...........you know it's not me, although at my age now....I would know what to do with one. Youth is wasted on the youth!!! I am reading your blog. Put a shout out on mine for you and alas.....no Mary. lol

Angie said...

alas. no news here. I'd take one though!