....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm going to be an Auntie!!

On Friday night, my sister-in-law gave me a late Valentine's Day card......I think that if you try really hard, you can read her cute little poem.... I'm going to be an auntie for the first time!! I am sooo excited, and I just had to wait to say anything. My aunt reads the blog, and I didn't want her to find out this way! She mailed a card to all the rest of the family on Friday, I was there on Saturday, but they didn't get it! Let me tell you, it just about killed me not being able to say anything! I still haven't told Janae and Hunter that they're going to have a cousin, just because I want to make sure that my parents know first. Seems like they should know before my kids. She is 12 weeks along, and doing well! Baby due first part of September. But, anyway, that's why I didn't blog last night. I know that I'm going to be way more excited than any of the rest of you, but I just put that on last night for fun, and it really has been humorous to see the comments. I'll have to do that more often! Have a great evening.....

3 comments:

Stacey said...

How exciting!! Please pass along a congrats to them. Very exciting time!

Brooke said...

The best kind of baby, one you can love on and then send home!!

Anonymous said...

I agree 100% with Brooke. That is soooo what I enjoy about Reagen.