....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Real E$tate

Again, today I have a house story. I'm taking my chances on posting this on the internet, but ah, well, what the heck. One of the houses that I clean is in Highland Oaks. As I got there today, there was a "for sale" sign. That was news to me. Of course, all the brochures and flyers are on the kitchen counter for potential buyers to look at. Well, even though I'm not a potential buyer, I looked at it. Then I knew for sure I wasn't a potential buyer. It's listed at $509,900. Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a 2 story, 4 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath, 3 car garage, an acre of land, basement, den, formal living and dining and study. I've been kinda sorta thinking about maybe looking into becoming a real estate agent, (I've got to get out of the cleaning business), but haven't pursued it, because I'm not a salesman what-so-ever, so I don't know how much luck I'd have. Although, I figured up 3% of that total, and it was over $15,000. I might be able to force myself to be a pushy sales-person.......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be your partner in this business!!!! Half of $15,000 is still a GREAT amount!!!

Angie said...

gack!! seriously...WHO'S buying half-million dollar houses in this economy??

I guess that'd be the people who'd normally buy whole-million dollar houses. You SHOULD go into real estate Mary!

Brooke said...

It is my dream job...let's do it together and then open a real estate office! "M & B Real Estate. Snyder, TX"