....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Thursday, March 19, 2009

Put it up.....

This is partly for my sweet friend Kristen, I know she will appreciate it......Last night we went to Chuck E. Cheese with Hunter. Janae went to spend the night with a friend, and he was feeling a little blue. So we took him out to have some fun. We went in, ordered, and started walking around the corner when I saw her! This lady was sitting in the floor, between the places where you feed your tickets into the machines, across from the drinks. (Got all that???) She had her t-shirt hitched up and was nursing a little boy who was about 8 months old. NO BLANKET, no "thing-ie" that Kristen has. Just sitting out there in the middle of everyone letting it all hang out. I was shocked! Nursing babies do not generally bother me what-so-ever. You usually know that's what they are doing, but you aren't looking at mom's middle, hoping that mom's top stays covered up. My, my, my, my, my. Hunter was too interested in finding a game, he didn't even notice her, thank goodness! So beware, of CEC!! tee, hee

1 comment:

kristen lewis said...

See, it is people like that that make the rest of mommies that breastfeed in public (well covered and as discreetly as possible, of course) look like a bunch of home grown hippies. Honestly, lady. Get a blanket. And, I for one SWEAR by my hooter hider!