....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Saturday, March 14, 2009

Orange Crush 'Em!!

I just have to share.....we are the orange crush, Hunter's basketball team, and today for after the game snacks, one of the mom's brought a case of orange crush soda! What a cute idea. She gave one to Janae as well. Both kids opened it, took one drink, and didn't want it. What's wrong with them?? Oh, well, it's probably pure sugar. But it was so cute. By the way, we won, 16-6, little Carson made at least 3 baskets, to be honest, I kinda lost count, but he was the star of the show today, and he only played 2 quarters. That Coach Bolton needs to play him more!!! tee, hee

2 comments:

kristen lewis said...

He looks so very grown up to me in that picture. Wow!

Lori E. said...

How awesome!!! Go Orange Crush!!!!