....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Found!

This afternoon, Hunter was digging stuff out from under his bed. (He has buckets with toys in them under there for storage.) I told him to look again for the DS, and all of a sudden he yelled that he found it!! I had checked under there twice already, and hadn't seen it, but last night when I prayed about it, I asked God to just put it right where we would see it. So, we had a thank you prayer, and are very relieved. Thanks!!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Whew! So glad you guys found it. I didn't have time to comment on your last post but I did read it and also said a prayer for you!! Sometimes it's so good to have that confirmation that He's actually listening. Yay Jesus!

Lori E. said...

God IS concerned with the desires of your heart. Yes, it is awesome that he answers the littlest of prayers. Unfortunately those are the ones we forget about the quickest and we should remember them!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

awesome!