....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Monday, March 9, 2009

Taking a break.....

I'm taking a small break from doing some housework, so Hello!! Just swept and mopped the kitchen, and there's no telling how long it's been since I mopped it. I'd be afraid to even venture a guess, you would all be disgusted. On another note, I put my application into the school for the office. I don't know if anything will come of it, but Janae's 2nd and 3rd grade teachers have been after me to apply, and one of them called me the other morning and said that both of the office ladies are moving to the new school which will open this fall. So......there is an opening. Our assistant principal is moving to the principal here, and I saw her on Friday, and put "a bug in her ear". I see her everyday, so I wanted to put a face to a name for her. She seemed really encouraging about it, and I've asked Janae's teachers to put in a good word for me. Who knows what will happen, but I've about had it with the cleaning.....time to start thinking about moving on...

6 comments:

kristen lewis said...

Good for you! You would be perfect in the office- you are so friendly and welcoming. Everyone would love you!

Staci said...

Way to go, Mary!! I think you'd be great!

Angie said...

Yay! I hope it works out for you! If I went back into the system, I'd want to be where my kids were too...good luck!!

Brooke said...

Does this mean it will be just Lori and I meeting for breakfast, in Post, next year?

Lori E. said...

You go girl!!!! I think you will do great! I am afraid breakfast club will die, because Brooke won't come back for that for sure!!

Stacey said...

A woo hoo! That's great news! Keepin' the fingers crossed!