....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Monday, March 23, 2009

"Bragger"

I'm not supposed to know this yet, but I have it on good authority that a certain 3rd grader, who will remain anonymous to protect the innocent teller of the tell, made a 100 on her TAKS test. It is the very first one she has ever taken, and I'm so proud that I'm about to bust my buttons!! I just couldn't wait until I "officially" knew, I had to go ahead and tell the world!

8 comments:

Angie said...

Woo! That's quite an accomplishment...congrats!!

Brooke said...

Yay Janae! That rocks!!!

Stacey said...

How exciting!! Hooray! Go celebrate!!

Laurie said...

That's awesome! Cass made 100 too! We've got two smart girls on our hands!:) It also says a lot about the teachers don't you think? Glad I found your blog!

kristen lewis said...

Wow! That is wonderful!!!

Anonymous said...

WHOHOO JANAE!!

Unknown said...

Amazing!!! Woo hoo!

Lori E. said...

Way to go Janae!!! Brag on Mary!