....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Getting ready.......bit by bit

Okay, I somewhat mentioned in one of my previous posts about having a garage sale coming up. This is what my normal garage with 2 cars parked inside of it looks like as of tonight.....

Obviously, there is no room for the 2 cars right now. I have been through this entire house, and hubs helped me with the attic tonight, and this isn't even all of it!!! We have a dresser and a desk that is still in the bedroom, that I need to finish cleaning out. But that's okay, not like I have a place in the garage to put it right now!! (The dresser and desk) Now, I have to finish going through it, organize it, and price, all by Saturday. This is Wednesday night. I'm feeling the pressure. I have to work the next two days, so it may be a couple of late nights. I have 2 tables set up, just needing to be priced, so I think that it's not going to be as bad as it looks. Of course, the furniture takes up tons of room, and that will all go out into the driveway first thing Saturday morning. If anyone has anything that needs to go in, bring it by....I'll never know!!! tee, hee

1 comment:

Angie said...

good luck! I hope you sell everything by noon Saturday so you can put your cars back in the garage and kick your feet up to relax!