....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Tuesday, April 21, 2009

hmmm....don't know about this.

Well. I'm attempting to make my blog cute like some of the other ones I've been seeing. Not so much. I got the background changed, but having trouble with the text and layout. May have to keep working on it.

Just as a note, we have an appointment for a second opinion for Hunter's ears. It's in a couple of weeks. We'll see what a different doctor says, if there isn't anything we can do, or if he has a brilliant solution. Will keep you updated.

And as for the two posts that are not really posts, they are from me trying to change up the blog. When I deleted them, the blog went right back to how it was, so I guess they will stay!

No comments: