....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Friday, January 8, 2010

School days are here....

I am now officially enrolled in school for the Spring semester starting January 19th. I'm taking Beginning Algebra, Intro to Computers, and Intro to Paralegal Studies. Ten hours. Then on the 20th, I'm going to take the CLEP test for English Comp I and II. That is what I scored a 102 on for the placement test, and if I can make a 50 on the CLEP I won't have to take either class, which is required, and will get 6 hours! Whoo-hoo! I'm a bit nervous about 10 hours, but I hope that I can manage it. My "houses" have been dropping like flies, and so I think maybe God is paving the way for me to do this. So, I'll have to go to one class at Reese on MWF from 9-9:50, and the other two are on-line classes. I don't have any houses on Mon/Fri so I should be able to study and get it all done. On another note, John had to CLEP 3 classes before he could get into LCU (he had 51 hours and had to have 60), and this week, he went on Wed, Thurs, and Fri, and passed all three!! Way to go!! So, he starts LCU on Monday, and I'll start a week from Monday. My life is about to get crazy, but in a good way!

2 comments:

kristen lewis said...

Good luck tomorrow! I know you can do this. I am so proud of you!

Lori E. said...

Way to go Mary! I am excited for you!