....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Saturday, January 23, 2010

Whew! Week one is over!

My goodness! This is alot of work! I'm glad that I'm going to school, but it is taking up a ton of time! I'm hoping that the first week was the worst, since we started on Tuesday, I lost Sunday and Monday of study time that I will have every other week. I'm officially caught up on the computer class, she won't give us next week's assignment until tomorrow, doing well in the paralegal class, I'm really enjoying that one!, and math....well math is another story. I'm starting to wonder if it was a mistake to take it online instead of in person. I don't know what I expected, but it's just assigned to you, and then you do it. I think I would have been better off in a classroom with it explained to me. Now, the online math lab that I'm using is great, it has a tab to help you work that problem, work a similar problem, and get help, so it's working, I'm just afraid that when test time comes I'm not going to remember everything. I have done two homework assignments, and worked at the 2nd one until I got the 100, but, whew! I also have already done 2 extra credit assignments, so I hope that will help. I think that if I can get 100s on all the homework, get the extra credits that she gives, do decently on the quizzes, then maybe if I bomb the tests, I'll squeak by. Pray for me, in all seriousness, this is going to be the hardest class, and after this semester, I have two more math classes required. But I'll make it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know you can always call if you need any help!!! I'll give you the "friend" rate. ;)

Unknown said...

I'm so proud of you. You are an amazing woman - you just don't seem to realize how wonderful, smart, and beautiful you are - inside and out.
Love you so much,
Auntie Jo