....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Monday, September 8, 2008

Lunch in the Cafeteria

Just a quick post before going to get the kiddies from school....Hunter, my sweet boy, has yet another ear infection. He woke up about 12 :30 a.m. Sunday just crying and crying, so in went the Motrin and the ear drop, and off we go to a clinic first thing Sunday morning. Yes, he has a horrible infection in one ear, and the doctor informs me that yes, it's bad enough it may rupture. It would be the 4th (?) time he's had a ruptured ear drum. However, it didn't as of Monday, so I think we're free and clear on that. Why is it that he doesn't complain of it hurting until it almost hits the emergency status? Anyway, I say all of that in order to inform everyone, that due to the school not giving any medicine unless it's a prescription, I went in at lunch to give him another dose of Tylenol, just in case.

Now, he eats first, then Janae's class comes in after him. So after she came in, I went and said hello to her, then back to sit with Hunt for a few more minutes. As I'm walking back over there, I see a corn dog in the floor, no big deal, that's not a bit unusual in the school cafeteria, then the assistant principal comes over, and is trying to get the kid sitting across from Hunter to get up and go with her. As I'm watching, this kid starts trying to throw his food, his tray, trying to hit and/or kick the assistant principal, and screaming and throwing an all-out trantrum. She finally picks him up and off they go. Hunter turned to me, and said, "Braxton threw his corndog at my head, and hit me in the face with it". All I can say it's a good thing that the pricipal dragged him off, he was safer that way!!! Now all of you know and love me, so I can safely say "What a little brat!!". He just decided to chunk his food at my son's head. I'm dying to know what A.P. did with him, she was back in the cafeteria in just a few minutes, doing what she usually does. I would just skin my children alive if they EVER even thought about doing that. I would be soooo mortified if they had to be dragged out of there by the Principal or the A.P. So glad I'm not in elementary school anymore! :)

1 comment:

Brooke said...

You shoulda decked that kid. Shown him who is boss!!!