....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Monday, September 15, 2008

When it rains in Blogland, it pours (with news!)

Look what we did after school today!!!







We went and looked at it on Saturday afternoon, and had to wait for them to get the financing in order, we're going to use it as a 3rd car, and some of the finance companies didn't approve of us not trading anything it. So it took all evening Saturday, and all day today to get it approved. It's a '03 Toyota Sequoia, LOADED, with only 63k miles! And the absolutely coolest thing is, (I'm about to show my "hick-ness" with this), it has a programmable garage door opener!! I was wondering how we were going to get another garage door opener, thought I'd have to call Overhead Door and probably fork over 50 bucks, asked my brother about it, and he informed me of this absolutely awesome feature!! I am soooo impressed!! All we have to do now is push a button, and the garage door will rise and fall (or close, hopefully!)

3 comments:

Brooke said...

WOOOhooo! You are stylin' now Mary!! However, I will say a pray for you at the gas station!!!!

Anonymous said...

What are we thinking???? Space is a top priority though!!

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo! Where was this car while I was driving all the pdo kids around in your vehicle?? (jk) Congrats!