....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Monday, December 8, 2008

Fun Morning

It's been a great morning! I love Monday's, I usually don't work on Monday, so it's my day off, and today I went and had breakfast with some friends. We were there about 2 hours, then forced ourselves to leave. The waitress was really sweet, but she was probably wishing that we'd get out of there. (But we tipped her really well!) Then I went to see some of the ladies that I used to work with, that's always fun to go see them, and realize what I don't miss anymore! Hunter is going to play basketball with one of their sons, so I had to go get his form filled out. Then onto Target after that, Janae needed some new pants, she only has 3 pair, and one has a hole in the knee. And they were on sale! She is so easy, I don't have to go buy her expensive jeans, she is happy with the Target brand, and I paid $7.99 a pair. I had intended to buy 2, but since they were on sale, I got 3. That should be taken care of for awhile. Then.....I went out to the college bookstore to get John's books for next semester. Whew! They were NOT on sale! I spent $213. For 2 books! My goodness! Neither one of this semester's books were allowed to be bought back by the bookstore, and the 2 he needed for next semester had to be bought new since he goes to classes on-line. He has to have the access codes, which come with new books. How do you like the stockings? We got new stockings this year, (Hobby Lobby) and Hunt and Janae picked out the same one, so I called a friend of mine who does embrodiery (know that's spelled wrong, but don't really care right now!) and she put their names on them. Aren't they just adorable! She does a marvelous job!


The stockings are just pretty darn cute too, I think. The bells jingle when the stocking is moved. I love getting stuff personalized, it just makes it so much cuter! Bye for now, it's time to start thinking about picking up kids from school, my day went by much too fast, back to the salt mines tomorrow!


1 comment:

Lori E. said...

Cute, Cute, Cute. Breakfast was fun!!!!!