....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's Been a Week!

Well, once again, it has been a whole week since I sat down and blogged! This time of year passes so quickly, and we have been busy, busy this week. John took his finals, made an A and a B, he was quite happy with that, both kids had programs at school, Christmas lunch, and just the day to day things to help with. On Thursday, I had 2 houses to clean, lunch with Janae, Hunter had a doctor appointment at 3, and then back up to the school for Janae's program. On top of all that, I'm the room mother for Janae, so now I'm in the midst of trying to plan her party on Friday. I'm ready for the holiday business to be over, I'm still going to try to work during the Christmas break, and will have to take them with me some, and leave them at home some, trying to keep them quiet while Dad sleeps. Friday night I went to Clay Cafe with the girl-friends, it was so much fun! I had never been there before, but I had so much fun, and was ready to go back the next day and do something else. We are just almost finished with Christmas shopping, that is another thorn in my side. How come the money runs out before the gifts are all bought? We've done really well, though, I only need a couple of small things for Hunter, John, and my brother. I think that's it, and Christmas is still 10 days away. Oh, and I need to figure out something for teachers. That's hard, I think a gift card is on the way! I just have to mention that most of my "buddies" are running a bit behind on blogging as well. (Except for Kristen, she's staying on top of things!) Start blogging again friends, especially you, Cimmaron saga, it's been awhile.....

1 comment:

Lori E. said...

I know Mary, if only I had your energy, oh yeah, that comes with YOUTH, dang it. I am SOOOOO jeolous about the Clay Cafe, you all must want to do it again soon!! I really want to go!!!! Way to go on getting all caught up, that is what my plan is for this week????