....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I just have to share some pictures from today.....This was the first present that Hunter was opening this morning, it's the box from my hair dryer, because I've been saving boxes for months. (And I actually used each and every one of them and could have used more, but that's beside the point!) He ripped off the paper, and this is his reaction to the box, which he thought contained a hair dryer! We did get each kid a Nintendo DS with 2 games each, and already I'm thinking that this was a GREAT investment. They took them with us over to my brother and sis-in-law's house and they've played them non-stop.

I didn't take a picture of my fun, fun Clay Cafe plate before giving it away, but you can see most of it here. She really liked it, and now wants to go "Clay-Cafe"ing soon! I need to go back and make something for ME! I absolutely had a blast. And on another note, I think Janae is going to have her birthday party there, but not until April.

Hunter got stocked up on pirate toys, we just had to get a picture with Uncle Herb, who gets asked on a regular basis by little kids if he's a pirate! tee, hee Too bad we didn't have another hat

It's been a wonderful day, we enjoyed family and of course the traditional part, the gifts!! Merry Christmas!



3 comments:

Brooke said...

Mary, your plate turned out sooo cute. I bet SIL loved it! Looks like y'all had a great Christmas!

kristen lewis said...

Your plate is awesome! So much better than my sad little ornament. It looks like you guys had a wonderful day!

Unknown said...

Crafty gal... my clay cafe creations always look like my kids made them for me.

Loved the look on Hunter's face!

Happy new years!