....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Thursday, July 9, 2009

Africa

Tuesday my parents left for a mission trip in Zambia, Africa. Why I didn't take any pictures, I'll never know. They were going from Dallas to London, London to Switzerland for a couple of days, then onto Zambia. I know that they are having fun, and will be blessed by this trip. They went 2 summers ago as well. So, please pray for safety for them while they are over there, we have a couple of phone numbers for emergencies, but other than that probably won't hear from them. Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know about that!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Africa...wow! I SO admire missionaries that have a heart for Africa. I have a heart for Italy. Particularly the southern part on the Mediterranean. Maybe that's why God has not called me to the mission field!

We'll pray for your parents Mary...that's awesome!

Brooke said...

What an incredible adventure...I'll pray for their safety.