....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Thursday, July 9, 2009

Correction

All right, I have to humbly make a correction to a previous blog posting. I called LP &L today, wanting to ask if the peak rates apply to the weekends. I have laundry day planned for Saturday. I was wrong in my previous "rant" that peak means between 10am-6pm. According to the nice customer service lady on the phone, peak means "over your average usage". And they take the average between the months of Nov-Feb. So, anything over the average use of those months bumps you waaaaaay up into peak. So, if anyone waters your lawn at all, you are most likely going to go over your peak. John said that we'll just water all winter long, and up that usage, so that the summer won't be so bad. Hmmm, I see the reasoning in that, but wouldn't that be "cutting your nose to spite your face"? So, feel free to wash all day long, it won't affect anything. It still really stinks though!

1 comment:

Lori E. said...

Mary, I am catching up on your blogs. I am going to comment on them all, on this one. I know I AM annoying!! I cannot believe your water bill. For the love of Pete!!! The sleep over was so cute. I admire your parents for going on their mission trip. As for your sweet dog, that does break my heart. I was in the vet this morning to get Rocky's thyroid pills refilled and a lady in the lobby had just put her dog down. She was sobbing, and it reminded me of when I was in there not too, too long ago with my 20 year old cat. Guess who started crying too. It is a part of life, and I FULLY believe we see our beloved pets in heaven, I do not care what anyone else says!!!!! God bless you!