....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Haircut!

Ugh! I really hesitate to put these pictures on here, because they look terrible! Got that cute haircut today and really like it, but Janae took the pics for me after all my make-up has worn off through the day, and I sat through football for an hour and 1/2. I look awful!!
But, since I shared "the chair" with Lori E., she's going to harass me if I don't post and post quickly! tee, hee Now, maybe I should harass her to post on her new "do". Thanks for sharing Amy with me Lori, today was the only day all week I could go, and I sure didn't want to wait until next week!

6 comments:

Laurie said...

Wow Mary!! What a change...it is super cute and looks great on you!

Brooke said...

That is SO cute Mary! I love it! I had to share Amy with Lori one time. It was very entertaining!

Lori E. said...

I can attest to its total cuteness, and the pictures do not do it justice. My hair is just darker, and I do not have the cuteness factor to post pictures Mary.

kristen lewis said...

That is my favorite haircut that you have ever had. So cute. Love it!

Angie said...

Love love love it!!

Stacey said...

Oh! I love it! SO fun!