....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Moms In Touch

I found out that our new school has a prayer group, Moms In Touch, just recently, and I went this week. It was really neat, I have a story to share about it. One of the other ladies was praying for her daughter, a 4th grader, to meet some more friends, expand her "circle", and that was a big prayer for her this time. Well, when I picked up Janae that afternoon, she, just out of the blue, told me that she and her good friend, Cassidy, sat with another girl at lunch. It was the girl whose mom was praying for more friends!! My jaw just dropped, and I almost had teary eyes, it didn't take God anytime at all to answer her prayer. And, on top of that, He used my daughter to do it, after I had been praying with the other girl's mom. Wow.

6 comments:

Brooke said...

I loved MIT when I went at Trinity. What an amazing answer to prayer today! God it good!

Stacey said...

Great story! Thanks for sharing God's perfect timing!

Angie said...

Wow! That rocks!

Staci said...

That's awesome!!

Unknown said...

Amazing. Just a reminder of how prayer really works...

Laurie said...

Wow Mary! I can't believe I missed this blog post earlier! I'll have to ask Cass about who they sat by! Awesome!!