....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Wednesday, September 23, 2009

See you at the pole

Today, of course, was See You At The Pole. Oak Ridge had their very first day for it. We went and picked up Cassidy then headed for the school. We had a decent crowd, I guess. With over 500 students, there were probably about 30 there. Hopefully it will grow in the years to come.
PTA served donuts afterward. That was a big hit!



Then, time for class!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Thank you for taking Cass! She said she prayed silently...I thought that was really sweet! It looked like a good showing to me...first year and all!

Lori E. said...

That is sweet! Of course where my boys go, it is kinda manditory, just because of peer pressure, your a dork if you don't go. So 30 out of 500 amazes me. Way to go Mary for setting a good example for your kids!!