....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Silly girl!

I was just looking at these last few pics that I posted, and after reading Lori's comment about how Janae didn't look very happy in the first one, is funny. She didn't look happy in any of them except the last one. She's been on my case, says I never take her picture, only take Hunter's. (because you know, I'm so unfair, and of course Hunter is my favorite!!) I did ask her when I was taking all of these pictures why she won't smile, but wants me to take her picture. And of course, when I wanted to take pics of her, she didn't want them. I can't win. I probably won't win for the next few years, I'm afraid that we're on the edge of that! She still likes me more than not, but the scale is starting to tilt just a wee bit! I'm not ready, I want my adoring little girl to stay forever!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I noticed too that Janae wasn't smiling in most of the pics, but I am glad to hear that she wanted her pic taken though! Don't they all go through that...crazy smile, no smile, too big smile, the list is endless!!:)