....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Monday, August 31, 2009

Football practice

Our first practice was tonight, and he LOVED it!!! This is my shy boy. Can't get along with anyone, tee hee, just like daddy.

Running, running, running,
and more running,




guess what? We're running! Woo-hoo!! This boy will sleep good tonight!

Coach helping right before football boy was going to play quarterback. Hunter loved every second of tonight. I think that the only thing he wishes is different is that he wants to play tackle football, not flag. He can't wait for next year. Tackle football and coach pitch baseball. I'll start praying now that we won't have any broken bones. (Stacey, pass that onto baseball coach!) Tonight's practice was the first of the hour and 1/2, 3 nights a week practices. Whew! Think I'm going to be tired of this looooong before Hunt is!! Better bring a book!




4 comments:

Laurie said...

This boy was made for sports!! Looks like he's giving it his all! Way to go Hunter!

Stacey said...

How fun!! I will pass that onto that mean coach-pitch coach that I know...ha! I bet you all have a blast with football. Too neat!

Brooke said...

So cute!

Lori E. said...

Love it!!! Cute,cute, cute!!