....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Sunday, August 2, 2009

Baby Shower Winner!

Yesterday, we had a baby shower for sis-in-law, and soon-to-be-out niece! It was at my house, and was alot of fun. Isn't it a cute, cute cake??
All the hostesses, and mommy-to-be.


I have to say that two ladies had itty bitty babies there, one of which wasn't very happy for quite a bit of the time. I don't miss that. Just for the record, if you were wondering, I'm just not aching for another one. I'm going to enjoy the sweet new one that will go home with her mommy and daddy, and that I'm sure I can see and hold to my heart's content, and then be finished, and go sleep all night!!


We had a game of "tear off a strip of toilet paper that will fit around mommy's tummy", and Janae won! She guessed exactly right, and was the only one who did! Her Aunt Megan was very pleased with her, because everyone else guessed too big! She is looking forward to a new baby cousin. She is scheduled to arrive at 7:30am on August 27th. Guess where I'll be that morning??


2 comments:

Vintage Chicken said...

Sounds like a great day to be born! Aug 27th is my b-day! LOL

CUTE CUTE CAKE!!!

Laurie said...

Congratulations on soon to be baby niece!! Janae will be a wonderful big girl cuz!! Ummmm, I guess I am out of the loop, where will you be on August 27th?