....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Monday, August 17, 2009

Good Report

Hunter had a visit with his ear doctor today. We got an excellent report. His pressure looked good, no fluid, no air. Doc said to keep doing what we're doing. I told him we are praying and using the nose spray. He said to keep it up, come back in 2 months! It's still summer, so I'm just praying that we get the same good report in October!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Great news!!!

Yoli said...

Mary, so glad about your good news for your son! I loved meeting your daughter and having her visit! She was a real sweet heart! I love having girls around here with all my boys!! xoxo Thanks for letting her come!!

Yolanda

Lori E. said...

YEAH!!!!!