....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Monday, August 24, 2009

Today is the day!

Today was the first day of 1st grade and 4th grade for our family. In a brand, spanking, new school, no less! Who-hoo!! Can you tell that I had to curb the enthusiasm of my 4th grader? "Mom, do we haaaaaave to take my picture??????" Notice the cute accessories she has.....

Think that I'm going to have to help Daddy with the camera. He tends to cut my head off frequently! Hope that isn't a subconsious thought of his! tee, hee



I enjoyed the summer with the kiddos, and I did miss them today, but it was time for school to start. The last few days, I was hearing alot of bickering, and "I'm bored!!" Neither of the kids was very excited about going back, however, I celebrated by going by myself to the grocery store. Still spent a fortune. How does that happen??? I had been blaming it on the fact that the kids were with me all summer, so now I need another excuse. Tomorrow, onto the salon for a hair cut. It's time to get it chopped. I'm going out on a limb, because I have no idea what I'm going to want done, just going to tell her something short, cute, and flirty. She hasn't let me down yet! Be back tomorrow with a picture!



4 comments:

Stacey said...

How fun! Great pictures!! Can't wait to see your new do!

Laurie said...

Can't wait to see your hair! I am sure it will be adorable! Yay for 1st and 4th grade!

Brooke said...

Yay for school! New "do"...how fun! Go for it and be sure to post pictures!!

Lori E. said...

How cute!!! I saw their new school on the news it is very high tech and they will be blessed by it. I feel like I contributed in some way, because I pay Frenship school taxes. :-) Can't wait to see your new do!