....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Monday, November 17, 2008

Funny Hubby.....

Last night around 1:00 am, Janae woke me up and said she was sick in her bed. So, as all of you moms know, I was instantly awake and running to her room. She really wasn't sick, I think that she's been so congested that maybe she choked and got a bit sick. She didn't feel bad, and was fine this morning, but I still had to change her sheets before she went back to bed. So, my whole point in this is that after I had been up, changed sheets, put them in the washer, went to the potty, and then went back to bed, hubs was snoring up a storm. Never knew I was up. Still doesn't as a matter of fact. As I was settling back down to go back to sleep, I had a reminder thought of years ago, when Hunter was a baby, he got up TONS during the night. Even into toddler stage. He's actually only been sleeping all night on a consistent basis since school started. But, during the first couple years of his life, after I had been up during the night with him, we'd get up in the morning, and hubs would cheerfully say, "The baby slept all night, wasn't that great?" I'd have to inform him, that NO, the baby did not sleep all night, neither did I, but apparently you did. Anyway, that's funny now, and me being up last night while he slept just reminded me of that. And at 1:30 in the morning, I knew I had something to blog about today!!

2 comments:

kristen lewis said...

Mike does the same thing. The first night that we brought Carter home from the hospital Mike woke up all bright eyed and bushy tailed marveling at the fact that Carter slept all night. I hated to burst his bubble by telling him that he was in fact up three times, but I was glad that he slept so well. Men have selective hearing.

Stacey said...

What a hoot! I can so relate too. BTW, just read your blog about Hunter's drs appt and the $. That is so great and what a blessing to share about it too. God is good! Great entries!