....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all! I was checking out the blogs, most of which haven't been updated in several days, and it really dawned on me how we are entering into the thick of the holidays. Everyone is getting busy! Nothing new going on with me, for which I am extremely grateful! Our phones went out again this week, so I took them back and got new ones. I just happened to look at the caller ID and saw 5 missed calls, and the phone hadn't even rung once. Kind of irritating....but when I was checking out, saw Nintendo DS games on sale for 1/2 off, and guess what we bought Janae and Hunter for their big Christmas gift? Nintendo DS. (Which DO NOT come with a game, of course). Most of them run $25-$30 each, so I bought 4 for $15 each. Can't beat that. They aren't the latest and greatest, but they won't care. They are all about having more presents than expensive presents. Quanity vs. quality. Well, the quality is the Nintendo DS itself, everything else is just peanuts! And, I'm rambling and making absolutely no sense, so good-bye, and Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Great deal!! Love that! We might be thinking along the same line with the "big gift." Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Hope you have had a great day!