....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Saturday, November 1, 2008

My husband is going to get beat up tonight.......

Tonight is the big night for the Texas Tech Red Raiders. The big game against University of Texas here in Lubbock. Both teams are undefeated as of today, but that of course will change tonight at the end of this game. John is adamently refusing to wear anything to support the Red Raiders, he likes Texas. So, he is going to the game with his friend who is a Tech graduate and will be decked out in red and black while my hubby goes in orange. Alas, I tried to tell him to support the home team......but look how far I got with that reasoning. Me, myself would refuse to go with him...but I'm not going anyway. Ah, well, I will post pictures of all the cuts and bruises that he gets when the tech fans get ahold of him!! And I have to say, "go, Red Raiders"!! I'm a Lubbock fan myself, if you can call "somewhat rooting" for a football team a fan, when I really couldn't care less about football, there's just something that makes you root for the home team. I do hope that Tech wins, and wins big tonight! I have already informed him NOT to call me if somebody throws a beer bottle at his head, I'm of the opinion that he's asking for trouble in that "get-up". So, he's on his own to get the stitches put in his head!!

5 comments:

Lori E. said...

I just have this to say for you other Eaton's GO RED RAIDERS BEAT JOHN....I mean beat the bevo out of Texas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brooke said...

oppps...sorry that did not work out so well for John! WOooHOOooo! Love me some red and black!!!

Unknown said...

Did he wear his longhorn shoes too??? Bet he was slouched down in the car last night on the way home!

Stacey said...

New clothes for John today, I bet!! ha! Go Tech! What a fun game that was!!!

Lori E. said...

Me again, I was coming over to check and see if John is now in red and black. Raider Power!!!!!!