....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Another Project Complete!

I got the names on the walls! They look so cute, if I do say so myself! I had wanted to get them for a long time, but never actually looked for any. It only cost about $15 bucks to do both names, all the letters were half off. I think Hunter's letters aren't completely straight. That's bothering me already! Think I'm gonna have to go back and raise the first couple of letters. More nail holes, but it'll drive me nuts like that. I'll probably leave it for a couple of days, and see if it's still as noticable, I'm sure it's only to me, but if it's still bothering me, I'll raise them.




Notice the nice clean rooms and floors? I spent all day Monday, at least most of it cleaning out the rooms. I can't do it very well with them at home, but when they are gone, the trash can comes out and I fill it up! They'll never know 99% of the stuff is gone. Janae is a packrat and wants to keep everything, that's so opposite of me! Now I'm big time on their case to pick everything up after they are finished with it! They do a fair job of picking up every night, but at some point, mom has to come in and clean it all out!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

CUTE! Look at you Mary getting all crafty! I am so proud!

Lori E. said...

Mary, their rooms are so cute, and your house is ALWAYS clean!! Do you ever practice slackitude?? Thanks for reading my blog, it just encourages me to keep doing it, which may not be a good thing!!