....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Monday, October 20, 2008

Visiting the vet

Okay, so today was the day to go visit the vet for a nail trim for "little dog" and shots and an exam for "big dog". Little dog weighed 84 pounds, and big dog, 120. I went by myself and took both of them. Are you impressed yet??!! Well, little dog loves to go, she loves for anyone to give her attention, and she will go with anyone, so no problems there. I took her in, put her in a room, and went to the car to fight with big dog. She is a nervous wreck. I always feel so sorry for her! The last time we took her for an exam it took Hubs, me, and 2 vet people to get her in the room. Her 4 legs are going all different directions, and she's fighting it all the way. HOWEVER, little dog was with us today, and I didn't have much of a problem with her. Big dog just followed her into the room. But, bless her little doggy heart, she tee-tee'd everywhere when the vet came in and did the exam. It's so funny, this absolutely huge dog is really a big, fat, scardy cat! But, now it's done for another 6 months. You know, I had over 200 pounds of dog with me. Bet nobody would mess with little blonde girl today! Thank goodness I could bring them in and out one at at time or it never would have worked! Notice there are no pictures on this posting. I did think about it, but there's just no way!!! I'm not quite that crazy! Close, but not quite.

Wish me luck, I'm off to the school cafeteria to take lunch to the kiddies. Also quite a chore....

1 comment:

kristen lewis said...

You are a brave soul. Glad you survived the outing!