....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Thursday, October 9, 2008

I got it done, finally!!! Chop, chop

This is the "long-haired" me. Admittedly, I did nothing to fix it that morning. This was the morning of my first scheduled haircut, which got cancelled. I had Janae take one of the pictures, and Hunter the other, that's why they are looking upward!




Wah-lah!! I called Amy this morning, thought she might, maybe have an opening in the middle of the week, in the middle of the day, for a last minute caller like me, and she did! I finally got it hacked off. We didn't measure, but I'm thinking between 6-7 inches was taken off. It looked like a whole 'nother head of hair there on her floor!

So, I'm back to the "short-haired" me. I'm like Brooke, I let it grow, usually in the summers when it's hot on my neck and end up hacking it off in the winter when it's cold. I've been that way since I was a kid. Usually it doesn't get as long as it did this time, just thought I'd see how long I could grow it, and what it would look like. Looked kind of ratty!! It's alot of work, takes lots longer to dry, and it felt like it was all falling out! So no more ponytails, that should help with the "falling out" problem, and not as much time with the hair dryer. Woo-hoo!
I love getting a new look and a new haircut. If I could afford it, I'd be there every week!

3 comments:

kristen lewis said...

So cute! I love it! You look like you are about 17. Absolutely adorable.

Brooke said...

Yeah Mary! I love it! Nothing feels better than a new do! You look totally cute!

Unknown said...

Love the short hair! Esp the stacked-ness of it in the back!

Hope Hunter is doing well today, we prayed for you all in devo yesterday.

No not the lower floor I prefer the sanctuary... less people know about it, except I feel like someone is going to jump out at me when I walk through the dark to get over there.