....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Saturday, October 11, 2008

Diorama

Janae had to make a horse diorama for a project at school. She has worked really hard on it, did the majority of it herself, I helped with some of the glue and the ideas, and she has done the rest. Great job, isn't it?
It's due on Wednesday, but I'm happy to say that today is Saturday, and all she has left to do is write out the note cards for the back of the box. Way to get motivated and do homework, and mom didn't have to nag her a bit!

2 comments:

kristen lewis said...

I don't know which is cuter- Janae or the finished product! Lets hope she never loses that academic zeal!!!

Brooke said...

I'll have to talk with Janae...I always found in my academic career that waiting until the night before a project was due, to get started, was just downright exhilarating!

Too cute!