....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Hunter brought home a "book" on Tuesday to read for homework. He read the whole thing all by himself! I'm so impressed with my 5 year old kindergartener!!
It was amazing to listen to him read. Now granted, it probably only has about 6 different words, but still!! He's learning letter sounds and how to put them together! Janae wasn't blessed like that in kindergarten, she had kind of a sorry teacher who didn't enjoy it, and I don't think the teacher put much effort into the kids, but Hunter's teacher is awesome. I think he will be reading independently by the end of the year. This is kind of hitting home that I no longer have a baby......he's growing up on me!!

No comments: