....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Arrrgh!!

Okay, now I'm frustrated. My internet went down right in the middle of trying to publish the post right before this one, and then when I got it back up, it only ended up posting half of it. Computers!!! Anyway, as I was saying, (read the next post first, then come back to this one.) The oil change people are helping us with the car, talking to the Mazda people, and are actually going to come and clean up our driveway! Now that's going above and beyond in customer service, wouldn't you say?? Mazda has to order the part that they need, go figure, and they won't know for sure if that is all that is wrong until they get the part, fill it with oil, and start it up. They said that there is a possibility of the engine having a crack in it. Yikes!! I wouldn't think that it would, just because hubs got it back home so soon. He was only a couple of blocks away when the engine/oil light came on, and it kept dripping out oil after he got home, so it wasn't completely dry when it was being driven. Now I can't help but wonder about my car......I also drive a Mazda 6!!!

1 comment:

kristen lewis said...

Coming to clean your driveway? You have got to be kidding! That is some awesome customer service! I hope that there is nothing else wrong with the car.