....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Quick Update!

Well, it took a tow truck, 2 days of waiting, and a call from hubs to the owner of the Mazda dealership, but we've found out what's going on with the car for the most part. Apparently, when the oil is changed in a Mazda, you have to have a special little tool to take off the oil filter. Who knew?? Anyway, this tool hasn't been used and the oil filter cover (?) ended up getting cracked. Don't ask me how the cover being cracked equals oil all over the driveway, cause I just have no idea! Anyway, I called my good, sweet, kind friend whose hubby just happens to be one of the "big-wigs" of the said oil change company, who shall remain nameless!, and got the number for her hubs. My hubs in turn called hers, just to let them know what had happened, mainly as a warning, so it wouldn't happen to someone else who might really be upset and try to cause problems for them.

No comments: