....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Saturday, January 17, 2009

Today Was Basketball!

Today was our first basketball practice! Look at that awesome shot that really cute kid made! Just for the record, the ball that is in the picture is NOT the ball that he threw. He didn't make his shot that time, but he did really good and did make several shots once he warmed up. Getting some good instruction from Coach Shannon......

I think that this will be a really fun season. Dad went and got him a ball to practice dribbling at home, and he has played with it all afternoon. I'm going to hear a basketball bouncing in my sleep tonight!

3 comments:

kristen lewis said...

That is so cute! He looks so grown up!

Unknown said...

Ok you are making me want a boy... stop that... have fun w/ b-ball!

Angie said...

That looks SO fun!! I wish we'd gotten into bball instead of soccer. I figure you don't get nearly as much dirt in your teeth when you're inside a gymnasium.