....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Saturday, May 9, 2009

Almost Graduation time!

Well, between being fairly new at blogging and using this camera, somehow I did something to make my picture go sideways. Kind of ruins the effect of it, but I still think that it is adorable. It seems like just yesterday this boy was going into school for the first day of kindergarten, and now he's about to "graduate". It just blows my mind how much he has learned, he has had a wonderful teacher, we love her. Only 3 more weeks, then I will have a 1st grader for my youngest child. Where has all of that time gone???? In the blink of an eye, he will be 18 walking across a stage again, then I will really wonder where the time has gone. In between, I will enjoy watching him growing up.

5 comments:

Stacey said...

What a wonderful picture! Love it! He looks so big and grown up!

kristen lewis said...

He does look really grown up in that picture! I remember his PDO days like they were yesterday. Make it slow down.

Laurie said...

Really cute of Hunter! They do grow up so fast! Cass was in K like yesterday!:)

Lori E. said...

Between yours, Brooke's and frankly everyone's blogs I am so sentimental and teary eyed. How precious your H. man is!! I can't believe he is going to be in 1st grade. That is a great picture and yes savor every moment because they do grow up and like other girls more than mommy. sniff, sniff O_-

Angie said...

He's such a doll and that is a great pic!!