....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Friday, May 1, 2009

Cat trapping

Okay, it's been almost a week, and I have made absolutely no progress with the cat trapping. The cat that I refer to as "that stupid cat" is seemingly smart. The last two nights, it ate the trapping food, and did not get trapped. I'm trying again tonight. I'm aggrevated, I'm just inviting that dumb animal over here for a free meal!! Hopefully tonight I will capture the first of many. We will see. I'll keep you updated. I'm sure that everyone is on the edge of their seat waiting. :)

2 comments:

Angie said...

I wanna know what you're going to do with it once you DO catch it. Wait. Maybe I really don't want to know.

Stacey said...

I just had the same thought, Angie! What are you going to do, Mary? Are you able to legally write out your plan of action in your blog without PETA coming to your door? :) Call me. I might want a cat.