....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Saturday, May 16, 2009

Glasses!

Janae had to go to the eye doctor last weekend, and she got glasses on Monday. At first, she was absolutely horrified, she was worried sick that the school "friends" she has would make fun of her. Of course, as mom, I assured her that her real friends wouldn't and all she had to do with the other "friends" was tell them to stop. She is a real leader of her class. All went well, no problems, and as you can see one of her "bestest friends" has glasses as well. Her's are pretty recent too. Aren't they just two of the cutest girls?? So hip! It took her a week, and a friend, to let me take her picture to show off. She's finally accepted the fact that she needs them, and is wearing them well now.

7 comments:

kristen lewis said...

She looks absolutely adorable in the glasses. I ALWAYS wanted glasses. Still sort of do. She looks precious.

Angie said...

She is SO cute! I love the glasses....and I love the Swine Flu story too. It's great to know that kids keep saying funny things even as they get older!

Laurie said...

Those are our two cuties!!!!!

Brooke said...

Very chic!

Stacey said...

She looks so so cute! I just love them!!

Lori E. said...

Glasses ROCK!!!! She looks so cute!!

Unknown said...

Cute, cute, cute! And bonus she can see!! Madelyn has a less adorable glasses post coming, stay tuned...